Seek AI is hiring a data analyst to help us become the leading next generation of data analysis software. We are a well-funded startup backed by top-tier VCs that is growing rapidly. Our company is headquartered in NYC and we meet once per week to co-work in person. We also work remotely with folks outside of NYC
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following:
● Intermediate to advanced technical querying skills in SQL
● Experience working with stakeholders to implement production SQL queries
● Experience with data integration and ETL tools and processes to move and combine data from different sources.
● Experience with cloud-based data warehouses such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Azure SQL Service, and/or AWS Redshift
● Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
● Delivery oriented and ability to drive towards deadlines and ensuring customer outcomes are delivered
● Experience working on multiple projects at the same time with ability to time manage and escalate as needed
● Strong communication skills
● 2+ relevant years of experience
What You Can Expect:
Our advisors are some of the most successful entrepreneurs in NYC and the Silicon Valley, and meet with us regularly to provide mentorship and connections as we grow Seek. As a founding team member of Seek, you will have the opportunity to shape and scale a business pushing the envelope of NLP and building world-changing technology.
Healthy Company Culture
We're a results-driven organization. We don't care where you work or how many hours you put in as long as you get things done.
Health, vision and dental insurance
Take vacations, sick days and mental health days when you need them--it's that simple
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Something looks off?