New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Monday, April 3, 2023
Seek AI is hiring a Fullstack Engineer to help us build the next generation of data analysis software. We are a well-funded startup backed by top-tier VCs that is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a talented, experienced software engineer who can shape the development of our web platform. Our company is headquartered in NYC and we meet once per week to co-work in person. We also work remotely with folks outside of NYC.
You will be helping to develop our web platform, and can expect to focus on the following goals:
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to understand project requirements and develop user-friendly, efficient, and visually appealing web applications.
- Develop, test, and maintain features across the entire technology stack, including front-end UI components, back-end services, APIs, and databases.
- Integrate AI/ML models into the web applications, working closely with the machine learning team to ensure seamless integration and smooth deployment.
- Optimize the performance and scalability of web applications, ensuring they can handle increased user traffic and demand.
- Manage cloud infrastructure and resources, including deploying, monitoring, and maintaining the applications on platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Establish and follow best practices in software development, such as code quality, testing, and version control, to ensure maintainable and reliable code.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following:
- 6-8 years of software development experience
- Proficiency in at least one popular front-end or back-end framework
- Familiarity with databases (relational and/or NoSQL), such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Experience with RESTful API design, implementation, and integration
- Knowledge of AI/ML concepts and experience integrating AI/ML models into applications
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) and containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
What You Can Expect:
- Our advisors are some of the most successful entrepreneurs in NYC and the Silicon Valley, and meet with us regularly to provide mentorship and connections as we grow Seek.
- As a founding team member of Seek, you will have the opportunity to shape and scale a business pushing the envelope of NLP and building world-changing technology.
Healthy Company Culture
- We're a results-driven organization. We don't care where you work or how many hours you put in as long as you get things done.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Take vacations, sick days and mental health days when you need them--it's that simple
See more open positions at Seek AI
Something looks off?