At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
As the Director/VP of Revenue, you will be responsible for helping establish the overall business strategy for the company and will be a key member of the team leading profitable growth of the business. You will work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer to build the company’s go-to-market strategy and be responsible for executing it.
As a part of your role, you will:
- Oversee Ocrolus’s business development and sales strategy and objectives, including collaborating on, developing, and executing integrated sales initiatives that differentiate the firm's practices and services in the marketplace, as well as guide transformation efforts to identify new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Own P&L responsibilities and develop and track sales forecasts, goals and corresponding initiatives based upon overall strategy, market conditions and operational capabilities
- Develop and track sales forecasts, goals and corresponding initiatives based upon overall strategy, market conditions and operational capabilities
- Drive demand generation initiatives across multiple channels
- Establish and manage adherence to performance metrics and processes such as: lead generation, prospecting, sales pipeline, sales processes, evaluation of technology solutions, including Salesforce, consultative selling skills and market development.
- Develop and nurture cross-functional partnerships across the entire Sales organization which impact overall customer success and drives customer retention & revenue growth
- Strive to ensure that our clients and prospects in our current and target geographies realize the full benefit of the multiple Product solutions Company has to offer.
- Setup and manage the revenue org as needed, which will include the Inside sales team, SDRs, Account Managers etc
- Manage revenue growth strategy and execution, operations, customer success & enablement and data analysis to drive sales
- Develop and influence new processes and technologies that optimize the path for supporting the revenue growth of the business
- 10-15 years experience in B2B Sales/Revenue and Growth Roles for a global Organization (US based preferable)
- Demonstrated experience in sales strategy / planning / operations with pre-sales-related experience, working with global clients .
- Result-oriented, strategic mindset – drive business priorities pervasively
- Positive relationship building skills and customer-service orientation .
- Proactive and self-starter with inclination/drive towards sales
- Superb communication and negotiation skills – verbal, written, presentation .
- Understanding of tools like SFDC, Power BI or equivalent
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!