At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
- Review Documents of different format and quality
- Correct or Edit any incorrect details captured by the Ocrolus proprietary systems
- Perform reconciliation of various amounts captured from reviewed documents to ensure high
- Accuracy and identify discrepancies
What you'll bring:
- Minimum Qualification - Graduate.
- The minimum typing speed required is 25 W.P.M. with 95% accuracy
- Basic Understanding of financial documents and Terminologies
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts would be an added advantage
- Both Freshers and Experienced can apply (Prior experience in Data Entry is Preferred)
- Rotational shifts 24*7.
- Its a Pay per task process, with no upper caps on earnings
- No limits on earnings for top performers
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!