Account Executive - New York
Account Executive - New York
We are looking to scale our growth with an Account Executive that will be responsible for growing the revenue to support the commercial goals of the company. Have you been waiting to find a well-funded startup to join that is growing quickly, with a dedicated team - where you could make a HUGE impact?
Konnecto is a prescriptive analytics platform that enables marketers and partnerships/Affiliate managers to improve their marketing effectiveness substantially. Our platform is built on state-of-the-art models that reverse engineers the entire path to purchase of competitors at the product level, and prescribe recommendations on the next best action that would bring the highest impact and ROI.
We are a Series A company with over $30M raised to date. Backed by Tier-1 investors, 30+ employees, and growing quickly. HQ in Tel Aviv with offices in NYC, serving DTC customers across all industries.
As an Account Executive at Konnecto you will:
- Work outbound and inbound leads
- Exceed quarterly quotas by prospecting, forecasting and winning deals that generate lasting value for clients and the business.
- Be a full cycle AE responsible for generating new business for Konnecto - Exceptionally manage your entire sales process, covering prospecting, discovery, demonstrations, proposals, negotiation, contracting, and handoff for implementation while collaborating with colleagues in Marketing And Customer Success
- Leverage our robust sales techstack, colleagues and advisors to ensure accurate CRM reporting and increase your overall productivity.
- Love early stage startups and the uncertainty that comes along with them. You want to build something special and make an impact that matters rather than be a decimal point on a spreadsheet.
- Current tools include Hubspot, Gong, Apollo, ZoomInfo, and of course, Konnecto:)
What will you bring to the team:
- High integrity, energy and dedication.
- Uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering outstanding results.
- Outstanding discovery, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to inquire, understand, persuade, lead, and confidently address clients.
- Proven experience - 5+ years of experience selling MarTech/Insights SaaS solutions to Digital Marketing functions, hitting/exceeding quotas preferred
- Early stage startup experience [Seed to Series C preferred]
- Clear understanding of the current affiliate marketing environment
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
- Preferred: New York
- Remote, USA
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base: $80K-$100K (based on experience)
- OTE: $200K
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options
- PTO policy