Senior Application Support Engineer
At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintech companies like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
What you'll do:
- Troubleshoot production issues affecting our operations with a sense of urgency.
- Understand the application flows and processes.
- Provide clear steps to reproduce an issue for engineering teams when a bug is identified.
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) when needed.
- Support continuous improvement by identifying recurring issues and coming up with solutions to reduce or eliminate such issues.
- SLA adherence for keeping applications running in a highly available environment.
- Should be an excellent team player and should be able to take responsibility for driving tickets to resolution.
Who we're looking for:
- Graduation in IT, Computer Science, or any Engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software/Application support roles.
- Hands-on skills with SQL Queries, Tables, Joins, etc.
- Experience in debugging/supporting web applications using at least one popular web framework in Java/Python.
- Excellent debugging skills, Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git and GitHub.
- Must have experience with Incident management and ticketing tools like JIRA.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 rotational shifts.
- Excellent client-facing skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good to have prior experience working with cloud infrastructure like AWS.
What you get:
- Be part of a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Chance to collaborate and work closely with industry veterans (CRO, CTO, CPO, CFO, COO, Head of Legal) in each department, share your insights directly, and influence Ocrolus' business.
- Best in market compensation, unique perks, flexible benefits, and ESOPs. Along with flexible working hours, and unlimited PTO.
Life at Ocrolus
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their whole selves to work every day. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!