Chief of Staff
People & HR, Operations
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Agnostiq is the team behind Covalent, a Pythonic workflow tool designed for computational scientists, AI/ML software engineers, and anyone who needs to run experiments on limited or expensive computing resources, including quantum computers, HPC clusters, GPU arrays, and cloud services. You can learn more by visiting www.covalent.xyz, or by visiting our GitHub.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly available, right-hand to the company’s executives. The ideal candidate will wear multiple hats, including finance/accounting, sales & marketing, operations, human resources and more. If you are eager to get your hands dirty in every aspect of company formation, this is the role for you.
- Be a highly available, right-hand to the company’s executives
- Support the executive team on strategic priorities including partnerships, special projects, ad hoc analysis and more
- Help implement standard operating procedures across functional areas
- Support HR, recruitment, marketing, finance/accounting, etc. wherever necessary
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, especially with executives
- Expertise with modern software tools such as Notion, Figma, Hubspot or other
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field is considered an asset
- An MBA or equivalent business experience is ideal
- 2+ years of work experience in consulting, banking, or product management is considered an asset